Micael Beronius wrote:

I did a emerge -u world on my (gentoo) htpc, and now freevo won't start. Has anyone seen this before, or know what it means?

pyton gives me;

Python 2.4.1 (#1, Jul 21 2005, 21:56:35)
[GCC 3.4.4 (Gentoo 3.4.4, ssp-3.4.4-1.0, pie-8.7.8)] on linux2

Looking in the log, I used to have 2.3.5 prior to the world update. Is this the problem perhaps, incompatible pyton version?

Thanks
- Micael

What error does freevo give when you start it?