On Thu, 2005-09-15 at 09:04 +0200, bardinov wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a winfast tv xp 2000, and when I run freevo, I have sound only when I
> watch TV.
> If I play a record I've done, I have the pictures but no sound.
>
> snip <
>

> I don't know what the problem is.
> Thanks for your help
>
> vincent

What command are you using to;

A) watch TV through freevo
B) record with freevo

This will be set within your freevo config.

Also.. what sort of sound setup do you have?  Meaning, are you using
digital or analogue outputs from your soundcard.

If we can see the commands you use for each section, I suspect we can
fix the command by using the video command of record, and the sound
command from live view.

-Stygen

Justin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>