Hi, have installed Freevo on a new Slackware 10.2 box. I have ‘tweaked’ the kernel, which is 2.4.31. Freevo is functioning as expected, but I have a strange error when starting and stopping Freevo. It does not appear in the log (DEBUG and CHILDAPP_DEBUG both turned on) and mailing list/Google search does not shed any light. The output to the screen is :

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File /usr/bin/freevo, line 473, in ?

    start(name, python + proc , bg, check)

  File /usr/bin/freevo, line 270, in start

    os.execvp(arg[0], arg)

  File /usr/lib/python2.4/os.py, line 348, in execvp

    _execvpe(file, args)

  File /usr/lib/python2.4/os.py, line 386, in _execvpe

    func(fullname, *argrest)

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File /usr/bin/freevo, line 473, in ?

    start(name, python + proc , bg, check)

  File /usr/bin/freevo, line 270, in start

    os.execvp(arg[0], arg)

  File /usr/lib/python2.4/os.py, line 348, in execvp

    _execvpe(file, args)

  File /usr/lib/python2.4/os.py, line 386, in _execvpe

    func(fullname, *argrest)

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Have I removed something from the kernel I should not have or is something else amiss?

Many thanks, snickwad.