Hi
I cant actually get to my freevo box at the moment, however i did have freevo working with tvtime and NOT XMLTV, TVTime should write out the stationlist.xml file. Then in the local_conf.py i added the chanels i wanted and if i remember correctly the channel name, so lik BBC1 was channel A28,

I'll try to get hold of a copy of the file for you

chris