Lucian Muresan wrote:
Jaap Struyk wrote:

AFAIK LCDproc supports so-called "bignums" which are drawn on 4
characters (2x2), the lcdproc client for example can display the clock
this way. You might have to add support for it to pylcd first, don't
know, but if so and if you're able to do it, please do and talk to the
author of pylcd who declared it "abandonware", he says he will still
apply patches. http://www.schwarzvogel.de/software-pylcd.shtml

In the LCDproc dist there is a clients section. In there there is lcdproc, which has what is called big_clock, if you run (after stopping freevo)
lcdproc K
you should get a big clock. I get a small clock with big spacing so I am guessing it does not support my display. It says in the source it should look good on a matrix orbital.
Matt