Hi.
I've the problem that normally mencoder, after recording a show from
analog tv, don't "close" the audio ctrl and I can hear the sound from
tv input after the recorded show.
I solved this issue, including 'aumix -1 0' in the VCR_POST_REC.
the problem now is that I don't know how let freevo use the single
audio ctrl (PCM for mp3 and videofile, Line1 for TV, e.g.).
If I have the Line1 set to 0, in order to hear something from tv
input, I've to manually set it to 100(>0)
in my local_conf.py I've set:

AUDIO_DEVICE        = '/dev/dsp'      # e.g.: /dev/dsp0, /dev/audio, /dev/alsa/?
# AUDIO_INPUT_DEVICE  = '/dev/dsp1'     # e.g.: /dev/dsp0, /dev/audio,
/dev/alsa/?
#MAJOR_AUDIO_CTRL    = 'VOL'           # Freevo takes control over one
audio ctrl
                                        # 'VOL', 'PCM' 'OGAIN' etc.
CONTROL_ALL_AUDIO   = 1               # Should Freevo take complete
control of audio
MAX_VOLUME          = 100              # Set what you want maximum
volume level to be.
DEFAULT_VOLUME      = 85              # Set default volume level.
TV_IN_VOLUME        = 100              # Set this to your preferred level 0-100.
# VCR_IN_VOLUME       = 90              # If you use different input from TV
DEV_MIXER           = '/dev/mixer'    # mixer device1 for TV, e.g.).

thanks
--
keep in mind the power of antani
antani at gmail dot com