El Martes, 8 de Noviembre de 2005 13:19, Alberto Hernando escribió:
> I think I've found it out. Just set a low cache for avi files. I have 500
> now and I have to wait just some seconds before the playback.

Hi.

Another thing: now I think that it's better just to use -nocache. There is
another problem, though. If you start the playback long after the recording
started, mplayer will need to make an index (option -idx), so it will take
some time to start. I think that I'll just look for another codec with good
quality and good search capabilities. mpeg/mpeg2? Disk space is not that
important.

        Alberto