El Lunes, 9 de Enero de 2006 13:33, Geert Decorte escribió:
> BTW I don't use the USB pluging, I did something with a link AFAIR.
>
> Believe a linux version with HAL installed could be causing this.

Hi.

I am using both the usb plugin and a normal directory. The second option works
fine and  I could use it as my only option, but like this, the usb device
doesn't automagically appear when it is plugged in. You have to exit a menu
and enter again if you want to update it. The usb plugin works fine in this,
so I'd like the best of both ways.

        Alberto