Hi,

maybe this is the option you are looking for:
DIRECTORY_AUTOPLAY_SINGLE_ITEM = 0

Greetings
Tanja

Jeremy Wilkins schrieb:
Thanks for the reply, do you know what the config option is,
presumably is should go in local.conf?

jeb

On 2/16/06, John Molohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jeremy Wilkins wrote:

Hi,

At the minute freevo will automatically descend into a subfolder if there is
only one subfolder, eg I choose an artist, and rather than show me the albums,
if theres only one it will go straight into that albums folder. Is there a
config option to disable this?

Thanks

jeb

Hi they key e when your on that folder and there's an option there you
can turn on or off.