El Viernes, 24 de Febrero de 2006 18:20, Justin Wetherell escribió:
> I have done some code fixing and exception handling; if you are using this
> I would suggest downloading the new version.

Hi.

This is working better. Now some new podcasts work, and the bad ones don't
make the server crash. Two things: the number after the address, is like the
max age of the files to download? Seconds, is it possible to comment out some
addresses in rss.feeds without having to erase the lines you don't want?

Great work. Thanks

        Alberto