Hi

the manual states that config files are searched for in /etc/freevo /usr/loacl/etc/freevo and .freevo;

I have a /etc/freevo/local_conf.py and a /usr/share/freevo/freevo_config.py

If I remove either of them freevo fails, without /etc/freevo/local_conf.py a bit more gracefully.

Is something completely weird with my installation or is it a bug?

Running on kubuntu 5.10

Michele