On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 07:35 +0200, Lucian Muresan wrote:
> Ow Mun Heng wrote:
> [..]
> >
> > Hey.. That works out great. Now, what I need is to figure out if I can
> > put a keyboard shortcut key for that.
> >> "upmix_mono" plugin has an integer parameter ranging from "-1 to 5",
> [..]
>
> I'm glad it did.
> >
> > Yep.. need to find a shortcut key for that.
> >
> For that, you might ask right on the xine-devel list, I
> think if there is not yet such a shortcut,

Nope There isn't one.

what _can_ be done right now is just to have a config file which enables
the post-processing. I've looked at the config file as well as the
source, doesn't seem to have the option
(xine-lib/src/xine-engine/config-file.c)

> language channels on the fly would be of use in Freevo too, I guess. But
> maybe there is already anothere triggering mechanism available for that,
> if Freevo2 links against the xine library...

It would definitely be useful.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!