Hi,

        I want to ask, if someone here can tell me how to add a new Video
player into Freevo.

Currently, There is xine and mplayer. I would like to add another into
the mix. (actually, just another copy of xine with a few changes in the
way it's called to enable upmix_mono)

I've tried just copying the xine.py/mplayer.py file into eg:
xine1.py/mplayer1.py but when I try to get the video to be played, I
only see 2 options.

1. PLay
2. Play with Alternate player

How can I add another option to it?