--- John Molohan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Woops, bit of a misunderstanding there, I was hoping
> the original poster
> might stick it in the wiki - not you. I'd like to
> have you locked away
> hacking on 2 never looking at the users list :)

John, I'd be happy to. That and maybe taking a whack
at the self-booting section for Debian. I tried the
directions in there over and over and had no luck.
Then I found the '/boot' subdirectory in the source
tree and there's an init.d script sitting there
waiting for me. Works like a dream now! ^_^

James