I've had my system up and running for a couple months now, and love it.
But I never managed to get the TV card working. Which was the first
purpose of installing the Freevo.

I'd like to give it another go at configuring my PVR-350 to work with
Freevo.

Gave it a some testing, and this is what I have so far:

using ivtv 0.4.5
using a Matrox G450 in dfmga as output
the card loads fine and cat /dev/video0 >/tmp/test.mpg gives me a video
mplayer is able to playback.

So I'm guessing the card is working fine.
When I try to do a mplayer /dev/video0 though it fails miserably.
cache stays at 0

mplayer version is:
MPlayer dev-CVS-060414-18:32-3.4.5 (C) 2000-2006 MPlayer Team

when watching TV with freevo, it also fails.
Tried running the mplayer command freevo tries to run, and same results:
/usr/bin/mplayer -vo dfbmga -fs -autosync 100 -nolirc -autoq 100 -fs  -slave
-cache 8192 /dev/video0

Anyone have any ideas?
(I can provide logs of any of these if need be)

Thank you
Ben
--
       \\\|///