For Norm or anybody else with the same problem...

          Yesterday I started having the same tv_grab_na_dd problem you
described.  I was only getting listings up to the current hour.  I
started hacking away and found that the --days parameter in
tv_grab_na_dd was only fetching up to about 12 hours ahead of the
current time. When I used the --offset parameter and set it to the
number of days ahead I wanted to fetch listings it worked. To fix the
problem from within Freevo I opened my "local_config.py" file and
altered the value for the "XMLTV_GRABBER" parameter.  It use to say this....

XMLTV_GRABBER = '/usr/bin/tv_grab_na_dd'

...it now says this....

XMLTV_GRABBER = '/usr/bin/tv_grab_na_dd --offset 12 '

....*NOTE: there is a space after the --offset 12*....

I simply added the --offset parameter into the call to the tv_grab_na_dd
program. I have a feeling the error is coming from the the zap2it
service. Maybe they changed the listing format around. Anyway...this fix
worked for me. I hope it will work for you.

Todd :-)