Chris Thomas a écrit :
> I'm using Xine for movie playback in Freevo and I'm having a problem
> with Xine-lib 1.1.2-r2. The audio is not in sync with the video. It's
> a known bug and hopefully it will be fixed soon. Gentoo removed older
> versions of Xine-lib from portage, so I have to live with this until
> it gets fixed by the Xine developers, short of compiling an older
> version of Xine myself.
>
> However, I can press the m key several times when the movie is playing
> to correct this. Pressing m adjusts the a/v offset.
>
> Does anyone know a way to either start Xine with a particular a/v
> offest setting or to map a button on my creative IR remote to emulate
> the pressing of the m key?

install xmacro http://xmacro.sourceforge.net/

and in your ~/.lircrc :

begin
         button = key
         prog   = irexec
         repeat = 0
         config = xmacroplay-keys :0 m
end

execute irexec in background (irexec -d)

then when you press the key define in button section on the remote
xmacro will simulate keypress of m on the keybord on display 0