Ideally, we would have a small file that exists on freevo.org that
net-connected freevo boxen can pull periodically to update to new code
that fixes issues like this that are sporadically temperamental.
Wouldn't it be better to pull a small text config file from the web.

For instance;

the element title will probably be something like

container = tag, class, id
element = container, tag, class, id

so

container = div, NONE, header
element = container, a, title, NONE

or something to that effect. I'm just dumping FFR.

K,