Using freevo's TV Guide, if I decide to watch TV while something is
recording, the recording is killed at the point I activate the TV. Is it
possible to get freevo to prevent me from doing this? (i.e. have Freevo
refuse to allow watching of TV while recording is taking place?)

Thanks,
Simon

--
"Pokey are you drunk on love?"
"Yes. Also whiskey. But mostly love... And whiskey."