Justin Wetherell wrote:
> Is there any way to page certain button to different actions depending
> on the Menu? I'd like change the down arrow in the TV Guide to Page Down.

If you do this how will you get to the next channel?
Channel down is a page down.

TIP
===

You can add this code a the bottom of local_conf.py and it will print
out all the event mappings, plus those you have changed:

for (k,v) in EVENTS.items():
  print '==========='
  print '%s' % (k)
  print '-----------'
  for (k2,v2) in v.items():
    if v2.handler != None:
      print '  "%s" %s "%s" %s:%s' % \
        (k2,v2.name,v2.arg,v2.context,v2.handler)
    elif v2.context != None:
      print '  "%s" %s "%s" %s' % (k2,v2.name,v2.arg,v2.context)
    elif v2.arg != None:
      print '  "%s" %s "%s"' % (k2,v2.name,v2.arg)
    else:
      print '  "%s" %s' % (k2,v2.name)