Hi,

I just installed Freevo 1.6 on my Mandrive 2007 machine.
The machine was first installed with 1.5.4 from rpm (using Mandriva's
urpmi).

Now I downloaded the new mmpython and freevo, and first installed mmpython
with 'python setup.py install', which gave no errors.
Next I did the same for Freevo, still no errors.

At first everything seemed to work fine, but when I use the cdbackup plugin
to rip a new cd to my drive, no song titles are shown!
I tried removing the .freevo folder in my home directory, did a 'freevo
cache', and started Freevo again.  Now the song titles are gone for all
music files!!  Freevo just shows the filename, not the title.

Is this a bug?  Or might it be something with my 'old' config file?

Thanks in advance.

Michel