On Wednesday 29 November 2006 14:20, Eric Jorgensen wrote:
> > So I'd guess the next question is now what is the perfect MB for
> > freevo?
> >

> Asus and MSI have some good candidates

Asus is a recurrent offender with GPL licence issues - convicted once and
under investigation for at least two more.

Should you support them with your money?

--
The hearing ear is always found close to the speaking tongue, a custom
whereof the memory of man runneth not howsomever to the contrary, nohow.