Op ma 11-12-2006, om 18:53 schreef Duncan Webb:

> Freevo 1.6.0 or 1.6.1?

1.6.1
My system uses grsec/pax/ssp so it's a bit strict on what's excecuted.
In the past 1.5 series it has worked but since grsec is also regulary
updated I have no clue or 1.5.x would still work.
I only play audio cd once in a while so I can't track back wich update
is causing it so I'm treating the crash as something completely new.
--
Groetjes Japie
http://www.japie.deserver.nl

2.6.19 GNU/Linux

Win98 error 003: Illegal ASM instruction. If your modem worked properly, the
FBI would have been called.
;^)