Hi Duncan,

Thank you for your help...

I did install libdvdread and libdvdcss before (using the unofficial
packages coming from the multimedia repositories of Ubuntu without
them, a bunch of other software would not work correctly). Maybe
Freevo can't find them?
Thank you for your help so far, I will do the "Use the source Luke"
and try to solve this mystery alone!

cheers!

Guillaume