FreevoLive 0.10 is here!

- Freevo 1.6.3 is now installed, which as you know is the latest stable
release of Freevo.
- Display is switched to SDL in order to keep full screen video on the
framebuffer
- Some setterm commands were added, to stop the screen from blanking, and
remove the flickering cursor after having played a video.
- A script was added (which actually was introduced in .09) to enable the
saa713x TV cards.

Besides that, FreevoLive has been moved to a very nice family: TuxFamily!
See it on http://freevolive.tuxfamily.org

Please feel free to try it, and tell me what works, and what doesn't :-D

BTW: I installed Freevo 1.6.3 with an test-rpm made by a member of the Dutch
MandrivaClub, so there should be an official mcnl-rpm in a very short time
;-)

Michel