> Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:03:34 +0200
> From: naudefj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: Re: [Freevo-users] Freevo 1.7 - mp3 tags not available in
>       Freevo
> To: freevo-users@lists.sourceforge.net
>
> Hi Jean-Fran?ois,
>
> On Tuesday 27 February 2007 18:32, Jean-Fran?ois wrote:
>> I'm currently setting up a new Freevo 1.7 system and I'm having trouble
>> with mp3 tags not taken by Freevo.
>
> What do you mean by "mp3 tags not taken by Freevo"?  Remember, after
> changing
> ID3 tags, you need to
>
>    $ freevo cache --rebuild
>
> Best regards.

I did that. But still in the music menu, I only get 'unknown' for the
songs title. Of course, the album tree plugin doesn't work either...

If, from a shell, I launch one of those mp3 using mplayer, I can see in
the console logs all tags.

I'm on ubuntu dapper (server version) and have installed all dependencies
from packages. Should I have installed newer version from sources ?

Best regards.
Jean-Francois