Dan Mancini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where does it put the covers?  I have a cover that I searched, and now I
> can't find it....
>
> Also the IMdb, same question. This works really cool, but if you select
> the wrong movie picture, I can't find out where it was saved to delete
> it.

Just use the item's sub-menu and select delete info. Go to the video
item and press 'E' for Enter and from there you can delete it.

> To sum up, where are movie covers, and CD covers stored?

The cover can be stored in the cover.jpg, cover.png, etc file in a
directory.

They are stored in the cache's overlay directory, as a .raw file.

In the overlay directory there are another three files, freevo.cache,
metadata.cache, mmpython.cache which are in python's pickle format the
contents can be inspected with info from this page:
http://docs.python.org/lib/pickle-example.html

Duncan