Dirk Meyer wrote:
> good news, Freevo was accepted for the Google Summer of Code 2007
> (http://code.google.com/soc/). Students can register the next two
> weeks.

Students can register up to next Friday. Right now I only have one
submission and that one is about making our website (which has nothing
to do with Summer of Code IMHO). So if you are a student and what to
earn some extra money, last chance.

> If you have an idea what you want to do as student or if you want to
> be a mentor please subscribe to the freevo devel mailing list so we
> can disscuss this. Our ideas page is located in the 2.0 wiki at
> http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/freevo-2.0/SoC2007
> Feel free to add ideas to this page and tell us if you want to help.
>
> Freevo is split into three parts for SoC. Kaa, Freevo and GeeXboX. For
> kaa and Freevo I can act as a mentor, for GeeXboX Ben can do this. I
> guess Tack could also help us. Besides us, we also accept people who
> want to be a mentor.
>
> Long story short: please contact us at freevo-devel if you want to be
> part of it.

Go the google.com, log in with your email account and register as
student to SoC in the freevo project.

Dischi

--
How can something be 'new and improved'? If it's new what was it improving on?