On 4/11/07, tozzi Schnider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi and hello!

I don't know if I'm right here to post a problem, but I just try:

I'm working on deb/etch -> stable!
Just tried to install freevo.
Now there are problems coming up:
"apt-get install freevo" posts messages for non-solved depencies:
- python-freevo <- freevo-pylirc (which Im not able to get solved)
What is wrong?

sources.list contains
//debian.geole.info/ etch main contrib non-free
//debian.geole.info/ etch-backports main contrib non-free
//freevo.sourceforge.net/debian unstable main
//www.debian-multimedia.org/ etch main
and the main debs for etch.....

....so at the end "apt-get install freevo" is not working.

Please, could you be kind enough to give me atleast a little hope in
solving this problem!!!

Thanks!!!

tozzi

(Sorry, but I don't know how this system here works, but I trust that I
will get a mail - ?automatically? - to this mailaddress here? - Thanks!!)

Hi tozzi,
Can you post the entire readout when you try and install the package?

Thanks

--
Michael Labowicz
http://www.labowicz.com/blog/