Thanks Jason.

That sorted that problem, but I've now got a NOKEY warning and a
(asociated?)GPG key error (below).

I'm guessing those are .repo problems too? Do you happen to know how to fix
them?

Also, is there a definative list somewhere of the other packages (mplayer,
xine, ...) I'll need to get freevo working?  I was hoping they'd be included
as dependancies with this but no such luck.

ian

[EMAIL PROTECTED] yum.repos.d]# yum --enablerepo=kwizart install freevo
Setting up Install Process
Setting up repositories
core                      100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
updates                   100% |=========================| 1.2 kB    00:00
extras                    100% |=========================| 1.1 kB    00:00
Parsing package install arguments
Resolving Dependencies
--> Populating transaction set with selected packages. Please wait.
---> Downloading header for freevo to pack into transaction set.
freevo-1.7.0-1.kwizart.fc 100% |=========================| 215 kB    00:06
---> Package freevo.noarch 0:1.7.0-1.kwizart.fc6 set to be updated
--> Running transaction check

Dependencies Resolved

 Package                 Arch       Version          Repository        Size
Installing:
 freevo                  noarch     1.7.0-1.kwizart.fc6  kwizart            13

Transaction Summary
Install      1 Package(s)
Update       0 Package(s)
Remove       0 Package(s)

Total download size: 13 M
Is this ok [y/N]: y
Downloading Packages:
(1/1): freevo-1.7.0-1.kwi 100% |=========================|  13 MB    06:51
warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID 5b01f801

GPG key retrieval failed: [Errno 5] OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or
directory: '/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-kwizart'
[EMAIL PROTECTED] yum.repos.d]#