mike lewis wrote:
> Here tis, in all it's glory..
>
> local_conf excerpt:
> ---
> #plugin.activate('vdr_interface')
> plugin.activate('vdrtv', level=5)
> VDR_VIEWER_PLUGIN = 'xine'
> VDR_XINE_FIFO_PATH = 'vdr:/tmp/vdr-xine/stream#demux:mpeg_pes'
> ---
>
> Note, vdr_interface no longer required..  this new version works on
> vdr-xine only when installed to allow xine to issue commands to vdr.
> Can't what compile option that is though... vdr_interface is the
> reason why the other versions of the plugin no longer work..
>
> Let me know how it goes...  I'm happy to help you get it running.
> Sorry for taking so long.  Been studying.
>
> Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the patch, and sorry it took a while, been away...

I've been playing with the patch but can't seem to get it to work...
When trying to watch tv with vdr through freevo menu, the screen flashes
briefly, and this is what I get on the console:

VDR_XINE: EVENT MENU_PROCESS_END
VDR_XINE: EVENT VIDEO_START
VDR_XINE: VIDEO_START
VDR_XINE: EVENT PLAY_END