Andrew Flegg wrote:
> On 5/8/07, Schirrms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Tanja a écrit :
>>> I also can confirm that freevo is not recording two consecutive
>>> programs anymore. It was working in the past, but unfortunately I have
>>> no idea when this bug occures the first time.
>> Very strange : I'm using the latest 1.7.2-svn version, and I'm used to
>> record two or three consecutive shows of the same program.
>>
> [snip]
>> No problems here.
>>
>> Maybe your case is different ? (Channel change between the two records ?)
>
> Yes, I've also now got problems recording consecutive programmes on
> two separate channels. What people's recording padding options? Could
> it be related to the complete removal of TV_RECORD_PADDING in
> preference to the separate PRE/POST?

Nothing to do with the TV_RECORD_PADDING setting as it was only being
used to initialise the TV_RECORD_PADDING_PRE and TV_RECORD_PADDING_POST
settings.

Not sure what the problem is yet, read the source while on the train and
there is some iffy logic about when it decides to stop and start the
next recordings.

I'm going to revise the debug messages first to see it this helps to
find out what the logic is doing. As it always takes a bit of time to
check what the record server is really doing.

Duncan