When I start freevo, I get the usual sentence:
ROM_DRIVES: Auto-detected and added "('/media/cdrom0', '/dev/hdc', 'CD-1')"

Then, I go into Movies directory, and I see:
CD-1 (TERMINATOR)
instead of simply:
TERMINATOR
If I click on OK on my MCE remote, I enter the CD-1 directory, and I see
VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.
The DVD is not seen as a DVD movie any more.

Moreover, when I go into pictures and audio directory, I see the same entry:
CD-1 (TERMINATOR)

What is wrong with my freevo?
I don't understand very well what I have broken.
LOUIS