hi there :)
i run freevo 1.7.2 on ubuntu feisty, after downgrading twisted 2.5 to twisted
2.4 the webserver
and recordserver also work great, but i was wondering what happend to the
'download file' option
which you had in a previsou version of freevo (1.5.x something i believe), now
i can only view
files in a stream but not save it anymore, can i activate that somehow? was a
nice function as we
used it in our homenetwork to share files and also with other friends on the
net.
I was also wondering if there is a way to edit the webserver site, e.g. add my
custom tab, which
then loads a html file in it or something like that? I found the main.css and
the *.rpy files, i
think somehow that has something to do with it... cuz i want to load a html
site with an embedded
player (wmp and vlc) which automatically by clicking on it first initiates
xawtv(-remote) on my
computer (to be able to switch chans from the html interface) and loads a live
stream from my
tvcard from a initiated vlc stream with the '-dummy' option (so no interface),
so i got that part
working but like i said wanted to add a tab which loads the html file, any
suggestions? thx in
advance :D
grooverider

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca