Hi there,

        I´m following the docs on writing plugins [1], and I have a question
about it. The example of a Item plugin (the video.ts2avi plugin) shows
that you must have a "actions" function that returns a list of tuples
with (function to be called, Menu text). The called functions receive
(self, arg=None, Menu=None). Is there a way to pass another parameter,
or set the arg variable? I would like to call the same function but
with different parameters. Using the video.t2avi as example, there is a
function to encode to 4:3 and another one to encode to letterbox. Is
there a way to call just one function passing the format that you want
as a argument?

[1] http://freevo.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/doc/DevelopPlugins

--
Christian Lyra