Hello,
i just tried to setup some games in freevo.
So for my first try, I just looked in the freevo-users list and got this
configuration excerpt:

GAMES_ITEMS = [ ('Tux Racer', '/etc/freevo/games/ppracer',
               ('GENERIC', '/usr/games/ppracer', '', '', [ 'ppracer' ] )),
               ('Sudoku', '/etc/freevo/games/ksudoku',
               ('GENERIC', '/usr/games/ksudoku', '', '', [ 'sudoku' ] ))
]

so I copy/paste it simply into my local config after having installed
ppracer and ksudoku via apt-get.
The result (in freevo) was:
"Ce répertoire est vide" (directory empty in english).
No game is launched. What did I wrong?
NB: these two games work well outside of freevo.
LOUIS