"Duncan Webb" wrote:
> The only thing that I've not researched yet is how to replace the reactor
> loop, subclassing SimpleXMLRPCServer may be the solution for this.

Maybe use kaa.notifier as basic framework. Doing this would make the
code compatible with 2.0. We only need to feed xmlrpc into
kaa.notifier and we are done.

Dischi

--
Deck of Cards: $1.29. Card Table: $14.99. 101 Solitaire Variations book: $6.59.
Finding a cheaper replacement for the one thing Windows is ideal for: priceless.