Hi ,

            I am from India I have Hauppauge PVR-350 and installed freevo
successfully. I am using Fedora Core 4.As from the documentation of
configuring freevo for analog TV you have given the following to be edited
in freevo.conf file

Chanlist=IRELAND

TV=pal

            I want to know what I have to put here I am using freevo with
Hauppauge PVR-350 in India and also I want to know how to scan the channels
using freevo.

            Finally am I required to install XMLTV too for watching TV.

Regards,

Yugandhar G.V.