>> Hi All
>>      Is imdb.py broken or is it me?
>>
>>         ==> freevo imdb -s test
>>         {a few snipped warnings}
>>
>>         searching test
>>         url: http://www.imdb.com/find?s=tt;site=aka;q=test
>>         Traceback (most recent call last):
>>           File
>>         "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/helpers/imdb.py", line
>>         148, in ?    for result in fxd.searchImdb(filename):
>>           File
>>         "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/freevo/util/fxdimdb.py", line
>>         167, in searchImdb
>>             if appended == False and \
>>         AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
>>
>> Comments appreciated
>
> It was reported to the list a couple of days ago
>
> Attached is a fixed version

Maybe we should improve kaa.netsearch. It is in WIP and needs imdb
support and other stuff. There is also kaa.webinfo, also WIP. Both
names suck but the idea behind is to put everything parsing related
into an extra module so you can update it very easy without a new
freevo release.

Kaa.netsearch has an amazon parser written by me and some maybe broken
musicdns code. What I miss is an imdb parser that only does the
parsing and not the fxd stuff. So someone needs to split fxdimdb.py to
get an imdb.py for kaa.netsearch.

Dischi

--
There can't be a crisis today, my schedule is already full.