May I ask the inverse? How to use freevo as a UPnP media renderer?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  The Tao gave birth to machine language. Machine language gave birth to
the assembler.
  The assembler gave birth to the compiler. Now there are ten thousand
languages.
  Each language has its purpose, however humble. Each language expresses
the Yin and Yang of software. Each language has its place within the
Tao.
  But do not program in COBOL if you can avoid it.
                                                The Tao Of Programing