Duncan Webb a écrit :

> [...]
Hi,

Same problem here, not check further : after installing the svn version
9803 (did work with the revision 9801), I did obtain such a message at
start :
cannot create /var/cache/xmltv (permission denied).

As I was lazy, I did lazy administration :

(as root) :
mkdir /var/cache/xmltv
chown freevo:freevo /var/cache/xmltv
chmod 6775 /var/cache/xmltv

so my freevo user didn't complains anymore

But I didn't take time to understand why the location of some cachefile
did move.

HTH,
Pascal