Hi!

My video DVDs are detected and played properly, as well as audio CDs.
I would however like to be able to browse data CDs and DVDs in video
and music browsers, the same way I'm browsing local files. It's
possible to achive with automounter and a symlink to /media/cdrom, but
I would like to do it I a proper freevo way. However whenever I insert
data disc, CD icon keeps being grayed out. Where should I start
debugging the problem?

Thanks,
--
Ljubomir Simin