hi there ppl,
I want to buy a tv tuner card, to record tv to my computer, i decided i want to
get a hauppauge,
but i need one with at least 2 tuner, meaning that i can record 2 channels at
the same time, i
think 2 tuners is the most i can get on one card? or are there are cards with
more then 2 tuners?
also i want it to include an encoder on the card, so my cpu can be left in
peace and it has to be
a pci card, currently i only have analogue tv, so I don't need digital stuff,
but i wouldn't mind
hearing some information on those too, currently i know the WinTV-PVR-500, has
2 tuners for
simultanoues recording and hardware encoder, but what about the Hauppauge
PVR-350, or the
WinTV-HVR-3000, WinTV-HVR-1300, WinTV-HVR-1100 or any other card you maybe know
of?? basically i
would appreciate any card you can list, which can encode/record two tv stations
(analogue) at the
same time, without using cpu, thx for any suggestions in advance
jody :)

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca