Hi.

I'm trying to play some ogm videos with multiple audio tracks and I've
noticed that freevo doesn't handle them right. Mplayer uses -aid to select
the audio track, and according to the man pages, thet are 1, 2, 3, etc. But
actually, my tracks are 0, 1, 2... I've checked this with a dvd ripped with
dvd::rip and another one, ripped with another tool, and the result is the
same. The mistake seems to be in the documentation, but I find it hard to
believe that nobody has noticed before. So perhaps my build of mplayer is
wrong? I hope somebody can check this. Ah, and avi files work fine.

Thanks