Although I'm using Freevo 1.7.2, I ran into the same
problem when I upgraded to Feisty several months ago.
I ended up uninstalling Twisted 2.5.0 and replacing it
with Twisted 2.4.0.orig from source. Unfortunately,
Twisted 2.5.0 isn't backwards compatible and Freevo
still depends on version 2.4.0.You will also need to
uninstall the Feisty version of Twisted Web too. In
it's place, install Twisted Web 0.6.0 from source.
Then Freevo should work.

http://www.students.meduniwien.ac.at/~n9308317/webserver.py

http://www.students.meduniwien.ac.at/~n9308317/recordserver.py