Duncan Webb a écrit :
> Sleeping on this it won't do quite what you wanted, as it doesn't change
> the TV standard.
>
> Today, I've done a big commit in rel-1 branch at r10025 that may do what
> you want.
>
> The change was:
> * to add some stuff into v4l2 to allow the inputs and the standards to
> be enumerated when the video device was opened.
> * set the input and standard from the video group when the channel is set.
> * the input is selected by *name* and not by number, so they must be
> correct. It will print out the available options if not correct.
>
> It is a bit of a risky change as it hits all of the TV and recording
> stuff and changes the definition of video groups a bit. From only one
> video group per tuner to one per input. If you see what I mean.
>
> I've been testing it and it seems fine on my set-up.
>
> This change has *only* been done on rel-1 branch and *not* rel-1-7
> branch. I'll wait for some feedback before adding it to rel-1-7.
>
> Duncan

Thanks Duncan for your work !

So a quick report :

If I start on a SECAM channel, the system is in SECAM. If I start on a
PAL channel, the system starts in PAL 'yepee' !
But :
- Using the composite entry in PAL works fine. Using a Antenna channel
in PAL doesn't work better as my latest tests with v4l2-ctl : big snow
storm on screen
- If I'm watching a PAL program and try to select a SECAM program (using
the C and V keys) this doesn't work too. I did see that also trough
v4l2-ctl : if the picture flow is running, the card doesn't accept any
standard changes.

I forget to say, yesterday : on the system I currently test, I have also
a windows XP partition (nobody's perfect ;-) )
I did test yesterday the PVR-150 card on XP. The configuration was a
little hard, but this card definitively works in this configuration : 21
TV SECAM Channels, 2 TV PAL Channels and one Composite PAL Channel. But
when I go from a SECAM channel to a PAL channel (or reverse), the
picture seems to stop a very short time.

Thanks again,
Pascal