Hi there,

        I have a few cds/DVDs with pictures. Freevo is able to identify it and
build the thumbnails, but when I select one of the pictures freevo
gives a error saying that it couldnt find the given image. If I
manually mount the CD everything works like expected. should I fill a
bug report?

--
Christian Lyra
POP-PR - RNP

http://lyra.soueu.com.br

  The wise programmer is told about Tao and follows it. The average
programmer is told about Tao and searches for it. The foolish
programmer is told about Tao and laughs at it.
  If it were not for laughter, there would be no Tao.
                                                The Tao Of Programing