I have another version, which works better. The seekbar is now displayed,
but I still can't use it to jump to a random place inside the stream (I got
an error: 'INPUT_CONTROL_SET_POSITION(_OFFSET) 21,5% failed').
I don't think that this is a problem of integration inside Freevo, because
since I replaced the popup window by a true html file (vlcwin.rpy), the vlc
plugin and all controls appears correctly on the page.
If someone could try this last version, we could get success finally. I
really would like that this seekbar feature to be present in the next Freevo
release.
Cheers,
Pirlouwi.