I suspect this question should go to the XINE list, but I thought I'd
try this list first.

I have some DVDs which have multiple selections on the main menu.  To
get to half the selections, I have to use the RIGHT key on the remote to
get to choose them.

I have two freevo boxes.  On one machine, the menus work fine.  However,
on a second machine, I cannot get to the right side of the menu.  The
RIGHT key just won't go there.  I've used irw the ircat to insure that
the RIGHT key is getting recognized, which it is, but xine doesn't seem
to see the RIGHT key.

It's not the remote, cuz the remotes for the two different machines
behave the same way on each machine.  One machine works, the other
doesn't, regardless of the remote.

It's not the software, cuz both machines use the exact same code on the
exact same NFS mounted file systems.

I think it must be the DVD drive.  Is that possible?  Could the DVD
drive cause a difference disallowing the RIGHT key from working on some
DVDs?

Tnanks for any advice.

Jim