board.divers wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to compile pygoom1.1 but I've an error when I exrc ./configure.

Don't waste your time :)

Either use the pygoom.so from a rpm or compile the *new* pygoom-2k4
module. The new module is in svn rel-1 or rel-1-7 branches in the
freevo/contrib/runtime directory.

svn export \
svn://svn.freevo.org/freevo/branches/rel-1/freevo/contrib/runtime/pygoom-2k4.tar.bz2

The build and install instructions are in the INSTALL text file.

> [: 10: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 15: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 20: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 26: ==: unexpected operator
> [: 31: ==: unexpected operator
> ./configure: 1: sdl-config: not found
> ./configure: 1: glib-config: not found
> ./configure: 1: sdl-config: not found
> ./configure: 1: glib-config: not found

it looks like there is a problem with the test ([) program. or possible
that you do not have sdl and glib installed.

Duncan